Our PMO Manager will play a critical role in developing and overseeing Earthrise’s Project Execution Framework, a set of processes and tools critical for managing the development and construction activities. This is both an execution and strategic position, requiring the agility to move smoothly between activities, and will draw on strong project management and time management skills.
The PMO Manager will work closely with various functions across the company and should have a demonstrated knowledge of project controls and scheduling leading practices. Given the company’s early stage, the PMO Manager responsibilities will evolve through the stages of the company’s growth.
- As part of the Execution Framework, define and implement portfolio and project level controls process and implement a set of standardized processes, systems, and tools which assist with on-time, on-budget execution of projects.
- Develop and own project KPIs to systematically manage portfolio and project cost and schedule, including but not limited to budget, forecast, commitments, accruals, milestones, WBS, project reports & registers, risk registers, and contingency management.
- Monitor and provide audit controls and scheduling performance of ongoing projects.
- Report regularly to com on the status and performance of projects.
- Assist the development, engineering, and construction management teams with improving the controls and scheduling performance of their projects.
- Assist construction contract reviews, safety, site management, project controls, QA/QC, commissioning, and startup in support of projects to be completed safely, on time, in compliance with the contracts, and on budget.
- Travel required as needed (~25%)
Qualifications & Skills
- 10 years of project and construction management experience, of which, at least 5 years as project controls manager or lead scheduler
- Thorough knowledge of and experience with project controls and scheduling leading practices including tier 1 scheduling and project controls software
- Ability to plan, schedule, manage, and execute all activities associated with a major construction project/program
- Engineering/Management degree from an accredited university; PMP certification a plus
- Experience managing construction contracts with the ability to control costs and forecast spend
- Team player able to work across various functional groups.
- Highly organized with efficient written, oral, computer, and reporting skills.
Apply Now | PMO Manager
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com