Executive Assistant to CFO and COO
(Remote Position – Preferred Location West Palm Beach or Houston Area)
Reporting to the CFO and COO, the Executive Assistant is a pivotal support position at Earthrise Energy. The Executive Assistant will support a fast-paced team and be responsible for a broad range of administrative duties. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver and a flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done. The successful candidate must have strong administrative experience, be able to prioritize multiple tasks, have excellent writing and computer skills and the ability to work under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment. The Executive Assistant will need to demonstrate the ability to handle confidential information with discretion and utilize significant amounts of independent judgment. The Executive Assistant role is a full-time remote position. The ideal candidate must work in the Central or Eastern time zones; strong preference to be located near either Houston, Texas or West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Draft, edit, and proofread materials including emails and letters for investors, board members, customers, regulators, and other key stakeholders as needed.
- Develop, edit, and proofread PowerPoint presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Be responsible for scheduling and managing the CFO’s and COO’s calendars including prioritizing and resolving scheduling conflicts and competing demands.
- Track expenses and prepare expense reports for reimbursement and billing for the CFO and COO.
- Maintain and organize departmental file systems; and file correspondence and other documents.
- Undertake special assignments/projects on a wide variety of issues as requested by the CFO and COO.
- Provide event support and planning for key department activities such as team meetings, board meetings, investor, and customer meetings as well as conference attendance. This includes preparing material, which includes developing agendas for meetings and developing/editing PowerPoint presentations, to booking conference registrations and handling travel logistics.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously. assist with compiling and preparing material and agendas for department and company meetings, including developing/editing PowerPoint presentations.
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to the management teams reporting to the COO and CFO, as needed.
- Collaborate closely with the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
Qualifications & Skills
- A minimum of 7-10 years supporting senior executives.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and other office productivity/project management tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Experience in organizing meetings, preparing, and monitoring budgets, assisting with travel and hotel accommodations, and providing general office operations support.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work across an organization and work well with all levels of internal team members, board members, consultants, vendors, etc.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Earthrise Energy offers a competitive compensation package along with strong health and wellness benefits, so our team members can take care of themselves and their loved ones. Our package includes:
- Health and ancillary insurance benefits (including medical, dental, vision, prescription, and life insurance)
- 401(k) with Company contribution equivalent to 3% of employee salary
- Flexible PTO model; 10 paid company holidays
Earthrise Energy, PBC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medica condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.